March 22, 2009

Canton Craftopia...

I was excited to hear about the new Hobby Lobby opening in Canton. I know, simple things for simple people, but I had heard good things about the store and had never been to one!
As a creative person, and mom of two young children, there are plenty of places I can shop for supplies like JoAnne Fabrics, Michael's, and on some occassions Crafts 2000 in Monroe. Living near Ann Arbor, there are MANY other various art/crfaft supply stores too! But It's always exciting though to be able to peruse new ideas and projects - So I headed to Hobby Lobby in Canton to take a peek...
Mostly the store had creative home decor ideas and products - Furniture, nic nacs, outdoor living pieces, etc. Items that would be perfect in any new home, gardening project or in a redecoration - But the store also had craft ideas and projects highlighted throughout. Some craft products I found there I haven't seen in any of the other local craft stores either!
The new Plymouth/Canton Hobby Lobby is located on the corner of Ford and Lilley Roads in Canton:
Hobby Lobby
42643 Ford Rd
Canton, MI 48187
(734) 983-9142

No comments:

Post a Comment