August 16, 2010

Free Snacks for Ann Arbor Baby & Toddler Playgroups

I realize it's been a slow week in the way of posts - I'll admit, I've been slammed. Which really is not a good excuse. I do however have a great promotion for Ann Arbor mom's. Check it out:

I am running a YoBaby and YoKids promotional event for Stoneyfield Farms next month and am lining up playgroups who may like FREE snacks. Essentially that means that I would come in to your playgroup with healthy, organic samples for the kids, some give-aways, discount coupons and information for the parents.

So how does a free healthy snack sound to you? If you are interested, contact me at Tmayrend (at gmail dot com). It is a really great organic brand that makes for the perfect snack - And yes I was a user of the product before they contacted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment