March 8, 2011

Addressing Late E-mail Event Blasts

The AnnArborMom tries very hard
to get families information as quickly as
possible and apologizes
for any failure to deliver.
A couple times in the past few weeks I have been told that the e-mails from my list are not sending out in a timely manner. I do apologize for that and am looking into the why, however as it is auto generated for me, I don't always have control. it is an inconvenience for families to hear about something that I have added last minute and I will try to address that for you!

I do find out about last minute events and deals that I would like to broadcast, so in addition to blogging about them I will add them to my twitter feed.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience a late-going e-mail broadcast may have caused!

No comments:

Post a Comment