October 13, 2013

Little People Are Coming to the Toledo Zoo!

The kids and I have visited the Toledo Zoo on field trips and family outings. We love the ease of getting around, the sculptures, the animals and of course Nature's Neighborhood. My daughter and I even spent the night at a Zoo Snooze program with her brownie Troop this past summer. A special program was brought to my attention though that I wanted to share with you. On November 9-10 your youngest family members might enjoy the Fisher Price Little People show that the Toledo Zoo will be hosting.

Kids can join their favorite Little People® friends for Signing, Dancing and Plenty of Fun at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. The show is at the indoor theatre in the Museum of Science.  Stay the day and enjoy the zoo, ride the train or stop for a picnic.

Spending the day at the Toldeo Zoo is a great way to spend time with your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment