|Children with have a great time learning to golf with SNAG!|
SNAG Golf Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday - Sept. 9-Oct. 16
Session 1: 4:30-5:30 p.m. Ages ages 5–7
Session 2: 6:00-7:00 p.m. Ages 8–10
Tuesday/Thursdays - Oct. 20-Dec. 2
(No class Nov. 27)
Session 3: 4:30-5:30 p.m. Ages 5–7
Session 4: 6:00-7:00 p.m. Ages 8–10
To register for kids golf lessons, call or visit the Ann Arbor Senior Center (734.794.6520) or call or visit Huron Hills Golf course (734.794.6246). Online registration for golf lessons for kids can be found at https://online.activecommunities.com/annarbor.
Sounds like a great way for kids to learn to play golf doesn't it?
Details about SNAG:
- SNAG integrates MODIFIED GOLF equipment to make learning fun and easy.
- SNAG is designed to be SAFE and can be taught and PLAYED ANYWHERE.
- The club-heads have more surface area to significantly increase the success of the learner.
- The psychology of color is used in each of the components to reduce anxiety.
- The five-sided grip ensures that the student holds the club properly.
- The Launch Pad™ makes the game portable and serves as an alignment tool.
- Targets are used to help the student focus on aim and accuracy. Training tools help each student develop skill acquisition quickly.