March 2, 2018

Ann Arbor Summer Camp & Day Camp Expo

Find details on Ann Arbor Summer Camps
and Summer Day Camps during the Summer
Camp Expo at Briarwood Mall.
It may be cold and the sun may not be shining much, but I know many Ann Arbor parents are beginning to plan what to do this summer when the sun DOES come out; Ann Arbor parents are already considering summer camp and day camp experiences when the kids are out of school for summer vacation! I know, I have already started looking too...

I am in the process of updating my annual list of Ann Arbor summer camp and summer day camp options for parents, but if you are anxious (and I know many of you are based on the e-mails I have received) then I have a solution for you!

On March 3, 2016, noon-4:00 p.m., Briarwood Mall will once again host its annual “Spring into Summer” Camp Expo. This year’s event will hist more than two dozen camps and will address a wide range of interests for children and young adults up to age 18. Some of the camps already slated to attend include Oz’s Music, Go Like the Wind Montesorri, Summer’s Knoll, and several YMCA day camps.

Attendees at the free event will also enjoy entertainment from Colors the Clown and various kids activities. Do you have a fun kids activity to include in the event? Be sure to register for this free camp expo event.

Ann Arbor summer camps that wish to send me updates on their summer camp programs can contact me at tmayrend at gmail dot com - This year I will also have openings for sponsorship and special advertising deals for Ann Arbor summer camps and those in the surrounding communities!

No comments:

Post a Comment