June 14, 2009

It's a Bird - It's a Plane...

Have you been dying to don your tights and cape and meander around the streets of Ann Arbor? While I haven't, my son often likes to dress me up into either a hero or a villain and beat me with some type of weapon... It's cute, REALLY, and why should I hinder his healthy sense of imagination right?

Well tonight at Ann Arbor Summer Festival's Top of the Park is "Super Hero Night" - From 5-11:30 pm at the Ingall's Mall, you and your family can relive favorite memories of fun and fantasy. Get transformed into Spiderman, Cat Woman, or your own special secret identity withe talents of Body Masterpiece extreme face painters ~ and don't forget to dress the part for special prizes.

There will be plenty to enjoy for the entire family!!!

Ann Arbor Summer Festival
Screening of Iron Man
June 14, 2009 - 5-11:30 PM
Ingall's Mall - Ann Arbor

*FREE*

No comments:

Post a Comment