May 13, 2010

Kids Love Hot Rods and Classic Cars - Check It Out This Weekend

Growing up I have fond memories of my dad taking my brother and I to Autorama and other car show events in the area. My brother and I would run excitedly from car to car checking them out – Quite possibly my parent’s only took us to tire us out. Regardless, it was low-cost family fun for all of us!

This Saturday, May 15 at Riverside Park in Ypsilanti your family can have their own hot rod experience at Billetproof's 7th Annual "Motor City Mania". See 1964 and earlier traditional style rods and customs cars and choppers, along with vendor and artist booths. Live bands will also be performing throughout the day.

Make an all-day outing and allow your kids to burn some energy. The show opens at 9:00 a.m. (Cost: $10 / Free for kids under 13).

No comments:

Post a Comment