July 20, 2012

Weekend Events Round-Up: July 20-22

Things have been a bit crazy for me the past few weeks. Vacation, client work, hauling kids to-and-fro camps, attending Cub Scout Summer Camp with my son and attending many activities. It certainly isn't out of the ordinary for me, but it makes life... Well it makes life a bit harried. It also means that some of the blogs don't get posted.

Today when I logged on to get to a quick weekend round up I realized that - Someone swiped my URL. I am looking into the why, but for now, and as always, the blogger has been and will always be the official Ann Arbor Mom blog site. I have been providing helpful information to Ann Arbor families for years without selling out completely to products and advertisers and would like to continue providing a call out to area businesses, events and activities that are helpful to area parents. I'll get to the bottom of this - eventually. It makes me sick to think of all of the links to the "other" site that are floating around there now...  But I digress.

As a parent, as a blogger and as a professional I have been considering changing things up considerably and this may be the poke in the rear I needed.

At any rate what are your weekend plans? My son and I are running (or likely walking) Color Run Ann Arbor. We're both really excited and should be very colorful Sunday afternoon. Otherwise I get to be part of the sandwich generation taking my mom in for some knee surgery. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend in Ann Arbor enjoying the Ann Arbor Art Fairs, the great outdoors and this beautiful, much cooler, Michigan weather!


Friday, July 20
  • Ann Arbor Art Fair
  • Planet Rock free climbing event 1:00-4:00 p.m. Preregistration required.
  • Family Jump Time at 5:30 p.m. Canton Pump It Up 
  • Family Game Night at 6:00 p.m.Learning Express of Ann Arbor
  • Or what about the Drive-in Movies!

Saturday, July 21


Sunday, July 22

No comments:

Post a Comment