June 14, 2013

Weekend Event Round-up: June 14-16

Often our weekends are spent doing
scouting activities. We LOVE it!
This has got to be a quick one today. This week was the last week of school and the start of summer vacation for my kids. Needless to say I am terribly over-scheduled until next week. OK who am I kidding, we always run like crazy.

The kids got out of school Wednesday and yesterday and today we participated in a Scout Activity day in Brighton that ends with an overnight stay Friday. Saturday my son is trying out for travel soccer, the kids and I are building our Father's Day gift and Saturday night my daughter and I are headed to the Toledo Zoo for a Zoo Snooze with her Brownie Troop. Yes indeed my weekend is fully packed with activities. Is yours?  Have any weekend plans? Check out the weekend event planner below, I'm sure you'll find something to do with the kids this weekend.

Friday, June 14

5:00 p.m. - midnight Top of the Park - free face painting
6:00-9:00 p.m. Ann Arbor Green Fair - free event
6:30-8:00 p.m. Family Swim Night at Goldfish Swim School Ann Arbor - $5 for non-members or $15/ family. Swimming, snacks, and a fun craft for kids to make for their special Dads!


Saturday, June 15


11:00 a.m. Make a Father's Day card at the AADL (Pittsfield)
1:00-4:00 p.m. Have a Sundae at the Ann Arbor Art Center - $10/family
2:00-4:00 p.m. Music craft teen event at the AADL (Downtown)
5:00 p.m. - midnight Top of the Park - free face painting

Sunday, June 16

9:00 a.m. Pancakes in the park for Dad
1:00-2:00 p.m. Kids Music Writing workshop at the AADL (Downtown)
1:00-5:00 p.m. Summer Reading kick-off at the Saline District Library
5:00 p.m. - midnight Top of the Park - free face painting, free kids concert at 7:00 p.m. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete