October 1, 2014

Sea Life Michigan Brand Ambassador

I am excited to share that I will be a Brand Ambassador for the SEA LIFE Michigan aquarium that will be opening in Auburn Hills at Great Lakes Crossing in early 2015. I know it's not an "Ann Arbor" attraction, however a 35,000-square-foot aquarium is worth driving an hour to!

SEA LIFE Michigan will be a family-friendly aquarium with a focus on interactive fun. Visit an underwater world, coming nose-to-nose with many sea creatures, like starfish, seahorses, sharks and graceful stingray. In addition to their 30 displays being planned for the launch, the centerpiece of the aquarium will be an underwater tunnel that passes beneath a tropical ocean tank.

I was excited to learn that the aquarium will offer educational talks, feeding demonstrations, field trips and an interactive touch-pool where kids can hold a crab or touch a starfish too! I can't wait to share this experience with my kids - Sit tight for more information. I should be headed to the tank filling session in a few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment