July 8, 2015

Michigan State Fair 50% Discount Ultimate Wristband Tickets!

I have many fond memories of wandering the Michigan State Fair. I loved seeing all of the livestock exhibits, the homemaker and arts exhibits and the baby animal exhibits. I was always amazed at what other kids displayed and dreamed of winning a ribbon. Then one sad day the Michigan State Fair went away.

Several years ago I finally entered several jars of canned goods, photography and other pieces of art in the Saline Community Fair. Although it was not the exact same thing, I was excited that I won the ribbon that I had dreamed of. I have since submitted entries for the past several years and have even gotten the kids on the action after they realized they could earn a few dollars if their displays won!

I'll admit, I have not gone to the Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair since they moved to the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi. That was mostly due to us traveling at that time the last few years. It looks like this year however I'll be able to take my kids to the fair for their own experiences. The best part is, I can get Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair tickets at 50% off right now! That's a great family deal and definitely one to scoop up now!


The Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair runs September 4-7, 2015 at the Suburban Collection Showplace (46100 Grand River Ave., Novi MI 48374). Ticket prices start as low as $8 for entry into the fair, however on the website, they are offering an Ultimate Wristband for $30 which includes unlimited carnival rides, the exhibit hall, the agriculture and home arts shows, free entertainment, and a performance of the Shrine Circus.  You can get 50% off Michigan State Fair tickets though through July 26! That's just $15 for the Ultimate-Wristband and all that it entails!

We're going to attend this year, will you take the family to the fair?



Note - Some friends were confused by the mention of Fifth Third Bank. They are the sponsors and not where you pick-up tickets. The discount voucher reads like this: "Please print and present voucher or present on mobile phone at the Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair and visit the Carrot Pass/QR code experience line for express entry and to redeem voucher." Also note that you are limited to buying (4) tickets for yourself and (4) tickets for a friend with this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment