October 3, 2017

Free Event: Campfire Fun at the Leslie Science & Nature Center

I am planning on taking my children to this fun event, I mean who wouldn't want to? It's free, sounds fun AND is educational. It would make the perfect way for a family to end their weekend. One Sunday each month from 6:30-8:00 p.m., the Leslie Science & Nature Center is hosting a campfire /story session. You bring the chairs, blankets and roasting sticks (maybe some hot cocoa and fixings for s'mores too) and they'll provide the music, entertainment and marshmallows! 

The Fireside Fun program is FREE and designed for all ages, just come out, bring the necessities and enjoy the night. I'm planning on taking my Cub Scout den and my Daisy Troop too! The dates of this fantastic program are:



  • Sunday, October 15
  • Sunday, November 19

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment