July 9, 2009

Cars, Cruisin', Music and Fun!

One hot and humid night not so long ago, I began to think about something to do with the kids. Mom was going to watch the kids during the day and when I got home I wanted to "DO SOMETHING". Then I remembered ~ Ypsilanti has a downtown cruise night in Depot Town.

I took mom and the kids that night, and enjoyed looking at all the old cars, followed by eating at the Sidetrack Bar & Grill then visiting Gordon's Five & Dime for some treats! It was a nice relaxing night filled with cars, music and good food. So take a step back in history - Stop by and check it out!!!

DEPOT TOWN CRUISE NIGHTS
June 4 - September 17, 2009
East Cross Street in Depot Town

For additional information, call the Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Collection at 734-482-5200.

No comments:

Post a Comment