January 25, 2010

Bounce-Around Friday Nights in Ann Arbor

When it comes to have a night out with my husband, the first hurdle we have to jump is the all-important babysitter... Typically my mom helps us out, but now that she, along with the in-laws winter down south this becomes problematic. Not because we can't FIND a sitter, but because sitters fees get expensive rather quickly, and that night out turns to fast food and possibly a movie. If other parents are like me though, I like to enjoy my movie-going experience with popcorn, a beverage and maybe a sweet even if I HAVE just eaten dinner!
What's a parent to do?

I just heard about the Kidz Night Out at Xtreme Bounce (82 Aprill Drive, Ann Arbor 48103) in Ann Arbor. Every Friday evening from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m., parents can drop children ages 6 and up for a night of bouncing and pizza for only $10! Not too shabby when a sitter would cost me at least $5/hour, now my dilemma is how to get my 4-year old to pass for a 6 year old so that we could drop both kids and run away for a few hours...

Do you have other solutions for kids while mom and dad get to go out? If so please feel free to pass along the ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment