February 19, 2011

Discount for The Spa at Castaway Bay

I just got back from a fun-filled exhausting night away at Castaway Bay in Sandusky, Ohio. Since this is the time of the year many families head to Ohio Waterparks, I thought this little discount might be an added bonus for anyone heading there - Specifically moms!
If you are planning a weekend get-away at Castaway Bay, consider stopping at The Spa at Castaway Bay (2001 Cleveland Rd., Sandusky), it is a relaxing get-away fro you while the kids are off playing in the water. The full service spa offers many great packages (even a ladies night out!) including massages, manicures and pedicures, facials and several great body treatments - I was treated to an Aromatic Body Wrap treatment that made my skin glow!

For you though, make sure to mention that I offered you a "Mommy bloggers" discount when you call or email to get $5 off your visit.

I'll be blogging more about our general experience at Castaway bay tomorrow when my fingers are less pruned and I get a little shut eye, I just wanted to put the spa discount out there for any interested moms.

Moms can actually receive their Mommy bloggers $5 discount at either Sandusky spa location:

The Spa at Castaway Bay
2001 Cleveland Rd., Sandusky
419-625-5772

Tranzitionz Salon and Spa
855 W. Main St., Bellevue
419-483-3793

No comments:

Post a Comment