After a brief moment to relax, you hear the kids say "Mom what can we do? Mom I'm bored." So, know that it's easy to find something to do in Ann Arbor right now - in fact this weekend there are many great events and activities to enjoy for your weekend planning needs! There are also more "holiday specific" events in the Ann Arbor Holiday Event Planner.
Friday, December 16
- Have you ever imagined riding throuought downtown Ann Arbor in a horse-drawn carriage? Tonight is the night as families enjoy Festive Friday's with a Horse Drawn Carriage Ride (downtown Ann Arbor) from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Holiday Origami at Ypsilanti District Library (5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti) 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Take your teen in grades 5-12 to the Teen Holiday Craft and Snacks event at the Dexter District Library (3255 Alpine St., Dexter) at 11:00 a.m.
- The little ones will enjoy a Holiday Story Time with crafts at the Dexter District Library (3255 Alpine St., Dexter). The best part is that Santa's Reindeer, LIVE reindeer will be paying a visit to the event too! 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- It's fiesta time! Head over to Michael's Craft's (3655 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor) for the Passport to Imagination. Mexico will be the focus of this fun, free event. 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.