December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Cat-zilla contemplating the destruction of the village.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Ann Arbor,
may your holidays be bright!

I'll admit it, I have a couple posts in my mind that I'd like to get to before the end of the year, however time is quickly escaping... So just-in-case, I wanted to take the opportunity to wish all of my readers a happy ending to your year. May your house be filled with warmth, love and family!

My journey is made ever-better by your comments, and presence on my website. May 2012 be an exceptional year for you and your family. I'll for sure be back at the start of the year if not before. Don't forget, you can find plenty of activities and events for the family during holiday break on my Holiday Break Events post.

No comments:

Post a Comment