April 2, 2012

Free Magic Show for the Kids!

Magician Jeff Wawrazszek entertains during my son's Blue & Gold Banquet.
This week be sure to catch his free magic shows in Ann Arbor before his 48 state tour!

A few weeks back, I was introduced to magician Jeff Wawrzaszek from a2magic.com during my son's Blue & Gold Cub Scout Banquet. I'll admit, it's been a few years since I have seen a magician, or at least a good one, so I was a little apprehensive about what might happen. I was pleasantly surprised though, that the magic show he put on was highly entertaining for both the kids AND parents. Everyone was smiling and laughing as he effortlessly flowed from one trick to the next. He must have read my mind too, as he choose my son to help with one of the tricks. You see it was my son's birthday that day too!

Lucky for you, your kids can see Jeff during a FREE magic show at either the Ann Arbor District Library (Mallets Creek - 3090 E. Eisenhower Pky., Ann Arbor) on April 2, at 2:00 p.m. or at the Ypsilanti District Library (5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti) on April 9 at 6:30 p.m. I promise you won't be disappointed by the magic show and your kids are sure to enjoy his tricks and treats during the event!


No comments:

Post a Comment