- Demonstrations of traditional tasks like spinning, dressmaking, weaving and quilting,
- Exhibits of farm tools used for chores such as corn husking and shelling, cider pressing, and sauerkraut making.
- See how the family lived while smelling the preparations of Sunday dinner.
- Try out stilt-walking or other outdoor games.
- Musicians playing
- Horse-drawn wagon rides
- Craftspeople demonstrating and selling their wares
- Farm goods, jams, preserves, apple butter and delicious snacks and treats for sale
Event admission is $5/adults and $2/children aged 5-12, children 5 and under receive free event admission.