Saturday, October 8:
- Free fall movies at the Quality 16 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday, this week is Judy Moody.
- Tecumseh's 18th Annual Appleumpkin Festival is this weekend with plenty of free family events and activities. Face painting, crafts, bouncers and a free scarecrow making event!
- Free Child Identification Program is being sponsored where families can get a free ID kit for their children. Gte a disc with information that would be helopful if your child should ever go missing. 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Kids can Build A Scarecrow at workshop at the Matthaei Botanical Gardens today at 10:00 a.m. for $7. Straw, string, pillowcases for faces, paint, and the wooden frame material are provided, the kids just need to bring clothing, hats, and gloves.
- The crazy pumpkin event, a free make-it take-it craft event at Michael's Crafts (3655 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor) is happening Saturday 1:00-3:00 p.m. for kids ages 3+. Design an extreme craft pumpkin with purchase of pumpkin.
Sunday, October 9:
- Free fall movies at the Quality 16 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- Tecumseh's 18th Annual Appleumpkin Festival.
- Free Child Identification Program today 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Pioneer Day at Waterloo Farm Museum allows familiy a glimps of a by-gone era where the entire family had to prep the fall harvest. Try your hand at crafts or preparing food or see the animals on the farm. noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Mack Pool Splash Days allows families to splash during a fun family swimming session with prizes and fun for all. 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Kids ages 3+ will go batty when making their own paper bat during a free event at Michael's Crafts. 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Fall Fest is back at the Historic Hack House (775 County St., Milan) from noon - 5:00 p.m. Check out antique farm machines, old cars, farm animals, and good food. There will also be crafts, demonstrations, antique clothing, photos, and a display of toys that kids played with a century ago.