March 8, 2012
Lamaze Family Center of Ann Arbor Grand Opening
We had just moved to the area when I was pregnant with my second child and one of the best things I did was to find the Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor (2855 Boardwalk, Ann Arbor - next to One on One Athletic Club). I was able to take prenatal yoga which was a huge Godsend!
Are you expecting a child to be part of your family? If so, you might want to visit the Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor this Saturday during their Grand Opening Celebration. From 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. families can check out all the center has to offer for families including infant classes and playgroups for toddlers.
The new spacious and sunny new location to sample some of its newest program offerings, meet the educators and staff, and enjoy a choice of active family time in the morning or pampering time just for mom in the afternoon. The Grand Opening Celebration features a schedule jam-packed with fun activities for the whole family.
Key activities being featured free during the day include programs for families and moms-to-be:
· Signing Smart Baby Sign Language with Kathy Brady 10:00 a.m.
· The Art of Roughhousing with Anthony DeBenedet 11:00 a.m.
· Robinsongs Music Together with Robin Robinson 12:00 p.m.
· Car Seat Safety/Baby Wearing Mini-workshop by The Little Seedling 1:15p.m.
· Infant CPR Basics with Jody Hughes 2:00 p.m.
· Prenatal Yoga with Marlene McGrath 3:00 p.m.
· Parent-Toddler Playtime 10:00 a.m. - noon
· Creating Tiles for the Children’s Wall 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
· Prenatal and Family Portraiture with Cheryl Hall Photography 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
· Pampering Bliss with Ulta 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
· Mini-Massage and Relaxation Treatments with Barb Lindberg 12:30 - 4:00 p.m.