September 20, 2011

Win Stick2It™ Decals and Skins

A few weeks back I talked about receiving a set of Stick2It™ Decals and Skins to try at home and I'll have to say that they have lasted very well. I have a laptop skin and amazingly there is no lifting at the corners and it is very easy to wipe clear. I am notoriously hard on my electronics and the skinz have protected the cover nicely while adding a special personalized touch. I've even received several very nice compliments on the skin!

Now it's your turn to win free Stick2It™ Decals and Skins. And you can win TWO ways! Simply by Liking the Ann Arbor Mom Facebook page and spreading the word or by leaving a posted comment below indicating that you want your free Stick2It™ prize! Give your prize as a gift or keep it for home use, it's your call!

6 comments:

  1. We live in an apartment, so the wall decals would be especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fridge decal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win it!
    mtmomo09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh cool would love to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Glen D. (Facebook entry), Salima K. (Facebook entry) and Julie K. - you are the winning names from my prize drawing!

    Julie - Please contact me at tmayrend at gmail dot com so that I can get you your prize!

    ReplyDelete