November 26, 2011

Ann Arbor Ice Skating Fun Holiday Traditions

I love ice skating during the cooler months. In fact when I was in college I took my skates to Central so I could skate on a tiny glassy pond in front of the library. It felt like freedom. I told my husband this recently and he looked at me odd as he remembered that specific pond to be about as big as our children's summer pool, but I guess I didn't care, or didn't see it that way!

Last year I created a post with ice skating information that included area ice rinks, admission costs and times for open skate sessions. Since there is already traffic to that post, I will edit it appropriately, adding a link to the trending posts area on the right-side of my homepage. I hope you can take your kids out to experience the many local ice rinks - both indoor and out - this season!

Ann Arbor Parks and Recreation even offers parents many open skate sessions when the kids are out of school or on winter vacation. During the Ann Arbor Public Schools winter/spring vacations and other days that school is not in session, public skating is offered Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment