January 19, 2012

Detroit's Most Valuable Blogger 2011

Wow, I just realized that the blog actually was awarded something; AnnArborMom.com is one of the CBS Detroit's Most Valuable Bloggers (Lifestyle category). Pretty cool huh?

It really helps to know that my work isn't in vain. The blog was born out of the love of finding great free events and low cost activities for my family when we were out-of-work. Then I had so many friends asking about where I heard about events that I simply started the blog!

I'd love to see the blog grow and expand without moving too far from it's original purpose. My kids are growing and changing their wants and desires, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't provide helpful information to Ann Arbor families. So here's to another great year!

I feel blessed and humbled that someone noticed the blog and nominated it. I suppose the way to say it best is "thank YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment